Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kinsley

Last year I have enjoyed France country tour,  Empty Last year I have enjoyed France country tour,

Fri May 15, 2020 7:27 am
Eiffel Tower
Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris
Palace of Versailles
French Riviera
These are the popular attractions of France. It is the Country in Europe. Last year I have visited these attractions and enjoying many activities there. Then I suggest all travelers must enjoy this country tour. Guys, What do you say about my suggestion?

Have you any opinion about coach trips from san francisco?
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

Last year I have enjoyed France country tour,  Empty Re: Last year I have enjoyed France country tour,

Sat May 16, 2020 6:26 am
I like your suggestion and will act upon this as soon as will get a chance.  France is really best for exploring the verity of places. I will visit all thee attractions and will get lots of fun. Let me know that do you have idea about the best shopping centres in France? I would like to enjoy shopping as well so tell me about this as well.
Kinsley

Last year I have enjoyed France country tour,  Empty Re: Last year I have enjoyed France country tour,

Sat May 16, 2020 7:49 am
Hazel Jackson! I am soo happy to see your fast reply. By the way, there are many popular shopping centers in France. But I like Les Terrasses du Port shopping center. It is located in Marseille, France. It's a beautiful mall. I am damn sure my information will be useful for you. All the best for your trip. After coming back from this tour you must share your experience.
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

Mon May 18, 2020 6:47 am
Well, I will admire your shred stuff and now will must go for shopping in Les Terrasses du Port shopping centre. and will try this place personally. I hope this will gonna be an amazing and enjoyable experience for me. You must keep sharing nice suggestions like these for me.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum