Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kinsley

Last year I have enjoyed bus tour from ny,  Empty Last year I have enjoyed bus tour from ny,

Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:06 am
Last year I have enjoyed bus tour from ny. On my tour, I have visited the popular attractions in New York. I will share some attractions names here. Those are
Statue of Liberty National Monument
Brooklyn Bridge
The High Line
Central Park
The Metropolitan Museum of Art
Times Square
I suggest all travelers must enjoy this tour. I hope so travelers like my suggestion. If anyone has enjoyed this tour so, you will share your experience here.
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

Last year I have enjoyed bus tour from ny,  Empty Re: Last year I have enjoyed bus tour from ny,

Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:04 am
Kinsley! This is so nice to read about your experience. I am impressed a lot with this and will must consider taking tour of these sights at least once. You buddy tell me something about the expenses of this trip? When I will get an idea about this then it will become easier for me to arrange this tour for me.
Jesse
http://clothesbazaar.com

Last year I have enjoyed bus tour from ny,  Empty Re: Last year I have enjoyed bus tour from ny,

Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:02 am
Hello Kinsley! The New York city is very nice and awesome. Your sharing list is awesome and i like this but i am shopping lover and i suggest you that you must visit there malls. Recently i visit there and buy the replica pink clothing for my self.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum