Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Elmira

My brother is waiting, Empty My brother is waiting,

Fri Aug 30, 2024 10:03 am
My brother is waiting to enjoy the chicago tour packages with his wife. He is not married yet. But He wants to plan a tour before the wedding that's why He made a bucket list and added different destinations which He would like to visit with his partner. I tease my brother about it. I am happy to see my brother delighted.  Anyhow, I need your suggestion about the dress. Because I am confused about wearing an outfit on his Nikkah. So suggest here some options for dresses, which will remain the best to wear at my brother's wedding.
Emily

My brother is waiting, Empty Re: My brother is waiting,

Wed Sep 04, 2024 1:01 pm
Hey Elmira!! That's so sweet of you, the tour you have chosen for your brother as a wedding gift sounds exciting. And regarding dress I would suggest you to wear something elegant and traditional. So excited to know more about wedding plans and about your dress. What do you choose: a chic lehenga, embroidered shalwar kameez or a graceful saree or tail frock? Must share with us.
Elmira

Fri Sep 20, 2024 8:40 am
I was confused about my dresses but you mentioned some dresses in your response and I would like to choose my dress from them. I am thinking of buying the embroidered shalwar kameez. What do you say? in which color should I buy this dress? By the way, Have you ever worn an embroidered shalwar kameez?
Emily

Tue Sep 24, 2024 2:08 pm
That's great Shlwar Qameez will suits you, you must try it.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum