Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kinsley

My brother wants to ask for some information, Empty My brother wants to ask for some information,

Mon Jul 22, 2024 11:42 am
My brother wants to ask for some information about traveling he says which is the best trip for enjoying these days. So, I will share they will book any trip from bus to west coast. Becasue this is the best time to enjoy any trip in the west coast. I think so he likes my suggestion and is going to have a good time there. Have you any opinion about this tour for my brother? If yes, must share it with me.
Elmira

My brother wants to ask for some information, Empty Re: My brother wants to ask for some information,

Tue Jul 23, 2024 12:30 pm
I agree with you that the West Coast will remain the best to visit these days. I hope He will come back from this destination with a great experience. I want to suggest he should visit Arizona because this state has many tourist attractions. Especially he should visit the Grand Canyon National Park there and don't forget to pack a camera to enjoy the photography on this spot. What do you say about my suggestion?
Kinsley

My brother wants to ask for some information, Empty Re: My brother wants to ask for some information,

Thu Jul 25, 2024 7:42 am
Elmira! I am happy to read your post I am damn sure this will be the best information for me. After reading this post I have decided I must share it with my brother. I am damn the Arizona is one of the most popular US states I think he comes back from this tour with wonderful memories. Anyway, Did you have any trip plans for these days?

Elmira

Mon Aug 05, 2024 12:10 pm
I am glad to see that you liked my suggestions about your brother's trip. Anyway, I have no plans to enjoy a tour these days because I want to start my own business, For this, I need to talk about it with my parents. That's why I am serious about giving full attention to my business not to other activities. What do you say about it?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum