Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Elmira

My grandmother plan, Empty My grandmother plan,

Tue Aug 13, 2024 11:15 am
My grandmother is very excited about enjoying day trips from brooklyn. This destination is new to her and She wants to explore popular attractions during this tour but She has no idea about them. So if you have experience regarding it, Then you should share their names here. I would like to recommend your suggested names to my grandmother to explore there. Waiting for your response...
Eloise

My grandmother plan, Empty Re: My grandmother plan,

Thu Aug 15, 2024 11:44 am
I have shared here some information about this place. It is very famous for Coney Island, the Brooklyn Bridge, and Prospect Park, plus some of the best New York pizzas. And share some attractions in this place. There are Brooklyn Museum, Coney Island, Prospect Park, Brooklyn Botanic Garden, Brooklyn Bridge Park, and Dumbo. And take the camera with you and enjoy photography. I hope you like it.
Elmira

Tue Aug 27, 2024 9:47 am
You suggested all the attraction's names in a good way. After reading your informative response I am impressed and I would like to add all your suggested attractions to my grandmother's cart. But She can't explore all so suggest here the best spot from these mentioned which I would like to recommend her to explore it. Waiting for your reply...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum