Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Elmira

My mother's next plan Empty My mother's next plan

Tue Jun 04, 2024 6:52 am
west coast bus tours is my mother's next plan. She is pleased about this tour. She is insisting on me to help with her packing. But I have no idea what is necessary for her trip. I have no experience with packing. That's why I am here to learn from the tourists. Which luggage should pack in the bag for my mother's tour? Have you any tips for my mother's tour?
Eloise

My mother's next plan Empty Re: My mother's next plan

Wed Jun 05, 2024 7:42 am
I am happy about your mother's plans. I have shared here some packing lists for this journey.
Clothing
Toiletries
Aid kit
Charger
Shoes
Luggage
Make a packing list
Passport
Travel
Packing cube

I hope you like my suggestions. And your mother's will come back in this tour so must share your expereicne with me.
Elmira

Wed Jun 05, 2024 10:54 am
I am pleased only because of your help. I am amazed to see your fast response. I will remember all your suggestions at the time of my mother's tour packing. You suggested in a good way with all important luggage. I will pack more things in my mother's bag. My mother is a makeup lover. I will add a makeup kit because she likes to do it when she is on an outing. Importantly I will pack camera for capturing the best moment on this trip. Would you like to put makeup in your luggage to go on tour?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum