Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Elmira

My Friend offered me to come to her city next month, Empty My Friend offered me to come to her city next month,

Sat Jul 20, 2024 11:54 am
My friend lives in Vancouver. She invited me to her birthday party but I am busy with my business projects that's why I can't go. I said sorry and told her that I would not join your party. She felt sad but after a little time she understood and offered me to come to her city next month then she would go with me on an outing and introduce all the specialties of her place. By the way, Do you have visited this destination?

Have you ever enjoyed day trips from seattle washington?
Eloise

My Friend offered me to come to her city next month, Empty Re: My Friend offered me to come to her city next month,

Sat Jul 20, 2024 12:34 pm
Your friend planning is very great. But I feel really sad to say that I have no idea about this city. Its a new for me. But I ask my friend so she says that it is the city of Canada. It is very beautiful and charming city. It is very famous for scenic views, mild climate, and friendly people. Because last year she visited this city.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum