Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kinsley

Last month my parents come back from, Empty Last month my parents come back from,

Thu May 23, 2024 8:41 am
Last month my parents came back from a 3-Day New York to Niagara Falls, Maid of The Mist, Thousand Islands, Corning and Watkins Glen State Park Tour which they had booked from excursion from new york. Then they suggest me this trip because they come back from this trip with amazing memories. They know that I am upset for some reason. I don't know if this suggestion is great for me or not. I am waiting for all your replies friends.

Eloise

Last month my parents come back from, Empty Re: Last month my parents come back from,

Fri May 24, 2024 7:37 am
Well, I read your post. I suggested you go New York City. Your parents is right Kinsley. It is very amazing and charming city and it's attractions are very great. It is known for his attractions and nightlife. All attractions are not bad but my favorite "Niagara Falls". It is very beautiful and charming waterfall in the world. What do you say about this?
Elmira

Last month my parents come back from, Empty Re: Last month my parents come back from,

Wed Aug 28, 2024 11:20 am
Your parents are so caring with you. You should implement their suggestion. Well, I agree with Eloise's suggestion. Niagara Falls is my favorite attraction too. You should explore it on your tour. I would love to suggest to you a helicopter ride and maid of the mist boat which are the best activities that will remain best to have a great experience with this tour. By the way, How many days did your parents enjoy this tour?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum