Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Brooklyn

me and my family tour Empty me and my family tour

Thu Jun 13, 2024 11:40 am
Hello, My name is Brooklyn. Brooklyn. I am a newcomer in this post. Last month my family visited Istanbul. Istanbul is a major city in Turkey. This city is attractive to me because I see the rainbow stairs, and Sultan Ahmet Cami (The Blue Mosque). is the most popular Mosque. The Istiklal is the most famous street are brand-name shops, art galleries, embassies, bars, and cafes. Do you visit the Istanbul famous street?
Elmira

me and my family tour Empty Re: me and my family tour

Sat Jun 15, 2024 10:52 am
I want to say warmly welcome to you on this board from my side. Well, Your post is about Istanbul. This name is new to me. But you shared informative stuff that is helpful for all the tourists. I am happy to have information about the new destination. I would like to add to my trip bucket list to visit once in my life. Have you captured the Blue Mosque pictures on your camera?
Kimberly322

Fri Aug 02, 2024 12:35 pm
Hi Brooklyn, being a member of this board would like to say a warm welcome to you here. I am quite sure you gonna have an amazing time here or also can make memories with suggestions from us regarding Turkey. Indeed a popular spot where you can have an amazing time by spending time at Taksim Square. When will you came back from there?

Do you know about best vacation deals from new york?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum