Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Elmira

Romantic attractions names Empty Romantic attractions names

Wed Jun 05, 2024 11:33 am
My neighbour friend wants to enjoy west coast tour from san francisco with her lover. She asked me some suggestions about this tour. I thought to discuss it with my traveling freak friends for the best guidance. She wants to know some information regarding its romantic attractions. She wants to explore different attractions and have a great experience with her lover. I hope you have a good list of attractions which is perfect to add to their bucket list. Waiting for your suggestion...
Eloise

Romantic attractions names Empty Re: Romantic attractions names

Wed Jun 05, 2024 1:19 pm
I read your discussion. Yes dear I shared here some attractions in this city. Which included: the Golden Gate Bridge, Exploratorium, Golden Gate Park, Ferry Building, California Academy of Sciences, Muir Woods National Monument, Palace of Fine Arts and others. These cities are very attractive places but I share something. I hope you like it. By the way, when are you going?
Elmira

Wed Jun 05, 2024 1:39 pm
I am pleased to see your fast response. I like your sharing stuff but I want useful information regarding its romantic attractions. If all your shared attractions are best for my neighbour's friend and her lover then please confirm me with another response and try to share your experience about Golden Gate Bridge. By the way, What would you like to say to my neighbor friend about having a good time on this tour?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum