Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Elmira

Top attractions, Empty Top attractions,

Wed Sep 25, 2024 9:29 am
Dotombori
Shinsaibashisuji
Osaka Castle Park
Universal Studios Japan
Osaka Castle Main Towe
Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan
These are the top attractions in Osaka. And, My uncle plans to explore them with his wife. I am excited about their plan but I want to know about these places from tourists. So share here your experience with these spots.

What do you say about west coast tour from san francisco?
Eloise

Top attractions, Empty Re: Top attractions,

Thu Sep 26, 2024 11:06 am
Osaka is a beautiful city in Japan. last year I visited this city. I may share here some information about this city. It is very famous for nation's kitchen, food, fun, and nightlife. It is the charming, relaxed city. It is one of the safest cities, especially for solo female travelers. So you go there without hesitation. Take the camera with you and enjoy the photography, and come back this tour, so share your experience with me.
Elmira

Sat Sep 28, 2024 12:57 pm
I liked your information about Osaka. After knowing about this city I would like to appreciate my uncle's plan and Will share your shared information with him. By the way, With whom Did you visit this city? And, Which attraction is your favorite in this city? Share your experienced things and places which you cannot forget in a lifetime. I will wait to hear about your experience with this destination.
Brooklyn

Mon Sep 30, 2024 8:22 am
I have visited the place with my father. We had some relatives there live. We have to go there to meet and greet relatives. Osaka is a charming, relaxed city best known for its food, fun, and nightlife with some history and culture peeking through. Our relatives are very nice people who meet us. They met us feel very happy. Are your relatives like it?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum