Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Elmira

My mother bucket Empty My mother bucket

Wed May 29, 2024 8:05 am
My mother is going bus tours from New York next month. She enjoyed shopping for her trip. She purchased a new bag and packed all her important luggage for the tour.  She is almost ready to go. She wants to make her bucket of attractions. If you know about the best attractions which will remain best to explore try to share them here. I will suggest to my mother to explore all your suggested attractions. I will wait for your suggestion...
Kinsley

My mother bucket Empty Re: My mother bucket

Sat Jun 01, 2024 12:36 pm
Well, it's a good idea to enjoy life. I want to say that you should suggest your mother will enjoy online shopping. This is instead of physical shopping. In this way, she will save her time. I hope so your mother likes this suggestion.
Elmira

Tue Aug 06, 2024 12:10 pm
Hey, I think you did not read carefully my post. My mother already enjoyed shopping I want to know the best attractions list because She is crazy about making a list for explore on her tour. Anyway, Did you visit this city? If yes then with whom and when? Must share about yourself here because I am keen to know about the tourists. I will wait for your fast reply...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum