Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Elmira

Popular salon for ready Empty Popular salon for ready

Wed May 29, 2024 7:51 am
Recently my friend engaged. Her mother-in-law is coming on this Sunday to meet her. She is very happy for this day. She stitched a new dress and wants to get salon services on Sunday. For this, she wants to go to a popular salon for ready. But she has no idea about top salons in the USA. If you know the best salon name try to share it here for my friend. Waiting for a fast reply...

Have you ever enjoyed bus tours from new york city?
Eloise

Popular salon for ready Empty Re: Popular salon for ready

Fri Jun 21, 2024 1:00 pm
Well, I feel really sad to say that I am late in your post reply. Because I am busy in my office work. But I am damn sure this will get-together event is perfect. And very special day in her life. I think she is very happy. Can you share her excitement and feel with me? I am waiting for your response. I hope you reply to me fast.
Elmira

Tue Aug 13, 2024 11:50 am
it's ok. But My friend's mother-in-law could not come to her house because her sister died on that day. After hearing this news My friend and her family went to meet her mother-in-law to console her. Anyhow, Do you like traveling? If you have a chance then where would you like to go?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum