Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Elmira

My neighbor's friend  is ready to attend a birthday party Empty My neighbor's friend is ready to attend a birthday party

Mon Jul 01, 2024 12:31 pm
My neighbor's friend came to my house and told me She is going to her niece's birthday but She had no idea which gift would be best to give her on this occasion. I suggested that you should gift her a new watch. What would you like to say about my suggestion? Have you another best suggestion?

I wanna ask some information about trips to niagara falls from new york city?
Eloise

My neighbor's friend  is ready to attend a birthday party Empty Re: My neighbor's friend is ready to attend a birthday party

Tue Jul 02, 2024 11:24 am
Your suggestion is very great. But you had to talk to one dress, one new small car and other things to like girls. Anyway, ask a some information about Niagara falls new York city. I want to recommend your book a 2-Day New York/New Jersey to Corning, Watkins Glen State Park, Niagara Falls (Scenic Hotel Stay) In-depth Tour. They will give you a 7% discount. And you go there so must enjoy the night view of Niagara Falls.
Elmira

My neighbor's friend  is ready to attend a birthday party Empty Re: My neighbor's friend is ready to attend a birthday party

Thu Jul 04, 2024 12:09 pm
I am impressed with your suggestions and now I am thinking of giving her a small car with a watch. I am sure her niece will like my gifts and the other suggestion in which you shared a 2-Day tour package is good but I will book this tour for my brother to give him on the birthday that is coming. By the way, have you any plans to enjoy a trip to New York?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum