Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Elmira

Shopping for family Empty Shopping for family

Fri May 24, 2024 8:35 am
Recently my friend got married and her husband plans to go on cheap tours las vegas with her. My friend is worried about her shopping. She wants to enjoy shopping on this tour. Also, want to buy gifts for all the family. She has no idea which gift will remain best for them. She has 5 siblings with parents in her family so try to suggest gifts with reasonable prices for all, which mall will remain best for shopping on this tour?
Kinsley

Shopping for family Empty Re: Shopping for family

Wed May 29, 2024 6:54 am
Best in the West Shopping Center
Wynn Plaza
Meadows Mall
Boulevard Mall
Downtown Summerlin
Westland Fair
Overall, this is the best mall for enjoyable and reasonably-priced shopping. I hope this information will be best for your friend and his husband.
Elmira

Wed May 29, 2024 8:47 am
I am glad to see your mentioned shopping mall names. I liked your big list of malls. Meadows Mall's name attracted me. I will suggest to my friend to go to this mall for shopping. I hope she will visit Meadows Mall on her Las Vegas tours. But still, I have no answer about gifts try to read my post carefully I have only information about malls and am still yet confused about gifts. Try to suggest gifts with brand names that will remain unique for my friend's family. I am waiting for your speedy reply...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum