Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Elmira

Shopping with boyfriend, Empty Shopping with boyfriend,

Wed Aug 28, 2024 10:58 am
My friend is ready to enjoy chicago bus tours with her family. They want to enjoy shopping before going on this trip. Because they have no outfit that easy to wear on tour. But My friend told me that She already enjoyed shopping with her boyfriend and Her boyfriend will book his tour to this destination on the same date. They plan to enjoy this tour with each other without telling family members. By the way, Do you have enjoyed any tours with your boyfriend?
Eloise

Shopping with boyfriend, Empty Re: Shopping with boyfriend,

Thu Sep 05, 2024 11:10 am
Planning is very amazing. Recently I visited New York City with my boyfriend. I had a great time there and collected the greatest memories.
Anyway, Chicago is the beautiful and largest city in the Illinois, United States of America. It is very famous for shopping, delicious food, and beautiful attractions.
By the way, did you visit this city? Do you like shopping?
Elmira

Fri Sep 06, 2024 8:13 am
Your shared experience is good that you have with your boyfriend from your NY tour. Anyhow, Yeah I like shopping and I knew about Chicago before but After reading your post I know more things about this destination. Luckily My friend asked me about this city now I will share all your details with my friend. Hopefully, She will like and go to this place to enjoy a trip. What would you like to suggest for my friend's tour?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum