Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kinsley

will share my personal feeling here,  Empty will share my personal feeling here,

Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:00 am
Guys, I will share my personal feeling here. These days I am so bored at home. Because of the Corona Virus. I am the biggest lover of traveling and it is my passion. But the cause of the coronavirus I have not enjoyed any tour. But now I can't stop my feeling. I have decided in the next days. I will enjoy any tour form GoldenBusTours have you any Reviews GoldenBusTours? If yes, so you will share it here. I am waiting for your response.
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

will share my personal feeling here,  Empty Re: will share my personal feeling here,

Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:55 am
Well, Kinsley Dude, This is the story of all traveling freak. Due to the pandemic Covid-19, we are restricted to stay at home. But don't feel bad, We will be surely trying out the stuff like that. Anyway, Let me suggest you must check out the Golden Bus Tours, They do have some tours and short trips that can let you enjoy a little bit.
Kinsley

will share my personal feeling here,  Empty Re: will share my personal feeling here,

Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:39 am
Hazel Jackson! Well, I see your fast reply. After reading your reply I want to say that you have any idea about the short trip of Golden Bus Tours? So, you will share it here. I am damn sure your information will be useful to me. Waiting for your response. Reply to me fast.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum