Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Marilyn.Z
Marilyn.Z
http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Share your plan  Empty Share your plan

Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:27 am
Share your plan  Boston-seaport-Friends-of-Christopher-Columbus-Park-New-Years-Eve-Fireworks-1780x1190
Guys, where you are planning to enjoy the New Year event and fireworks like this, which you can see in the above image? I am also planning to enjoy something like this, but no idea which pace will prove perfect for me. What do you say about it?

Have you ever enjoyed new years boston trip?
Kinsley

Share your plan  Empty Re: Share your plan

Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:41 am
It's a beautiful view for me and all travelers. I am the biggest lover of traveling and it's my passion In my life I have enjoyed many trips. According to my information, this is the image of Downtown. So, you will go there and enjoy a good time there. All the best for your trip you will be back from this city with great memories.
Marilyn.Z
Marilyn.Z
http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:32 am
I am happy after reading your post and coming to know about this image place. I decided that I would book this place tur with my friends and enjoy great sort of fun there. Would you like to tel me which tings re best to do there?
Kimberly322

Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:03 am
This year, I can't go anywhere cause my aunt and grandparents just came home to give me a surprise. This was a good surprise for us and enjoyed it a lot. However, new celebrations have gone our town club and that was a good experience for us. That's why nothing is interesting in a travel story.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum