Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kinsley

popular attractions of Los Angeles,  Empty popular attractions of Los Angeles,

Fri May 29, 2020 11:11 am
Guys, I will share my personal experience here. Last year I have enjoyed the Los Angeles tour. On my tour, I have visited the popular attractions of this city. I will share some attraction's names here. Those are
Disneyland Park
Hollywood Sign
Santa Monica Pier
The Getty
TCL Chinese Theatre
It was a wonderful tour for me.

My father has enjoyed best 2 day trips from las vegas.
Jayceon00

popular attractions of Los Angeles,  Empty Re: popular attractions of Los Angeles,

Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:54 am
I have a good experince of Disneyland Park because I had been there many of the times in my whole life and every time get great experince there. If anyone you have a plan to go there then I will suggest you must try its outdoor activities and could make their journey more memorable and interesting.
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

popular attractions of Los Angeles,  Empty Re: popular attractions of Los Angeles,

Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:16 am
Nice to know your Los Angeles tour was awesome and you have explored these most visited places of this city. I am also willing to arrange a trip like you and will surely get the best experience once again. You let me know which accommodations you have tried for staying there while the journey and how was your experience??
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum