Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kinsley

My next destination is Los Angeles,  Empty My next destination is Los Angeles,

Thu May 07, 2020 7:29 am
Last year I have enjoyed cherry blossom new jersey tour with my friends It was an amazing tour for us. During this tour, we have enjoyed many activities. These days I have decided to enjoy the Los Angeles tour. It is my first in Los Angeles. What do you say about my tour?
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

My next destination is Los Angeles,  Empty Re: My next destination is Los Angeles,

Fri May 08, 2020 7:55 am
nice to read your travel story and it is really good that you have decided your next destination as well. Los Angeles always remain the best place to explore so you must go-ahead for this tour and have an excellent time there as well. I will say must enjoy visiting Hollywood Walk Of Fame HQ, Universal Studios Hollywood, Santa Monica State Beach, The Queen Mary and so many other sights.
Kinsley

My next destination is Los Angeles,  Empty Re: My next destination is Los Angeles,

Fri May 08, 2020 8:40 am
Hazel Jackson! Well, I want to say that I am very thankful for your fast reply. I want to say that I have added these attractions names on my card list. I am soo excited about this tour. By the way, Can you suggest me which place will be best for staying there? Because I am soo confused about this. Waiting for your response.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum