Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kinsley

Paris trip,  Empty Paris trip,

Mon May 11, 2020 7:23 am
Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris
Eiffel Tower
Sacré-Cœur
Palace of Versailles
Montmartre
These are popular places in Paris. Recently I have enjoyed the Paris trip. It was a fantastic tour for me. On my tour, I have enjoyed many activities. Then I suggest all travelers must take this trip.

My father has enjoyed tour to niagara falls from new york.
Kimberly322

Paris trip,  Empty Re: Paris trip,

Tue May 12, 2020 5:39 am
Well, I like your suggestion and I will act on your consideration in the next days. I am damn sure these places will be best for exploring and I can enjoy their many kinds of activities. By the way, you tell me something special and new about Paris because I want to know its information. Can you share here if yes, so reply to me?
Jayceon00

Tue May 12, 2020 6:33 am
Kinsley...! I really like your suggestion because I am also big fan of travelling so after reading your shared post I have noted all these names in my list to next travel. I hope we spent superb time at these alluring kind of places and come back with stunning memories. I must share my tour story with you all after finishing the tour.
Jesse
http://clothesbazaar.com

Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:40 am
Hello Kinsley! I read your post and this is very nice. Your sharing list is great and i like it. But i am fashion lover and i buy many good replica designer clothes from the different places. If you have any idea about there malls so share here.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum