Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kinsley

Historical places of Paris,  Empty Historical places of Paris,

Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:23 am
Eiffel Tower
Arc de Triomphe
The Pantheon
La Sainte-Chapelle
These are popular historical places in Paris. 6 to 7 months ago I have enjoyed this tour of Paris. On my trip, I have visited these attractions and enjoying photography there. Then I suggest a history lover musty take this trip. All the best for this trip.

Have you any idea about the Reviews and Feedback GoldenBusTours?
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

Historical places of Paris,  Empty Re: Historical places of Paris,

Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:01 am
Kinsley, I must say that All of these places are really attractive and most famous among travelers. I also have been visited these places and i am so sure that this will be really a good and most appealing time. It's been a year almost i had not been visited Paris and will be a really massive time for us.
Kinsley

Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:47 am
Well, I am so happy to read your reply. I am sure your information will be useful to me. By the way, I want to say that how many day's you will enjoy this trip?
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:07 am
Well, If I will plan any trip to Paris, Then I will like to stay here for a week. I am so sure that this will be really a good time. I will like to see the beauty of the attractions especially of Historical Museums, I will like to capture images too and also will enjoy the delicious food of this famous destination.
Madeline

Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:39 am
Impressive my dad love to explore historical places will like to share with him maybe he will find it helpful.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum