Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kinsley

Best attractions to visit in free time, Empty Best attractions to visit in free time,

Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:42 am
San Diego, California
San Francisco, California
Honolulu, Hawaii
Yosemite National Park, California
Palm Springs, California
These are the best destinations to visit in free time. So, I suggest all travelers must visit these and enjoy good time there.

I will try to enjoy antelope canyon horseshoe bend tour from las vegas.
Marilyn.Z
Marilyn.Z
http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Best attractions to visit in free time, Empty Re: Best attractions to visit in free time,

Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:55 am
Yeah, you are right these are outstanding places to visit for all travelers to make their free time interesting. I am also willing to visit all of these places one by one. But I want to know which time is best to visit Yosemite National Park, California. Because I want to visit this place first.
Kinsley

Best attractions to visit in free time, Empty Re: Best attractions to visit in free time,

Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:17 am
Well, I am happy to see your post your question is too good. I want to say that Yosemite National Park attracts 75% of its annual visitors between May and September. These months correspond with the best weather and are also when all the roads, trails, lodging, shuttles and attractions in the park are open. I think so this will be best information for you. All the best for your trip.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum