Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kimberly322

Hokkaido, Japan Empty Hokkaido, Japan

Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:54 am
I am no familiar with the specialty of Hokkaido, Japan. This is a new destination for me and would like to have stunning time period with mates at least once. So do tell me what will you like to say guys about making fun moments there. have you ever been there?

Get ready to take a golden tour bus.
Kinsley

Hokkaido, Japan Empty Re: Hokkaido, Japan

Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:07 am
Well, I feel bad to say that name of Hokkaido, Japan is new for me. Hokkaido is famous for its prosperous agriculture and the aquatic resources, which is taking advantage of its huge fertile land. I got this information from google. As a traveler I want to say that If you will go there. Your must share your experience here. All the best for your trip.
Kimberly322

Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:13 am
Hokkaido, Japan is a famous destination that about I have gotten enough information in the last days. This is famous due to prosperous agriculture and the aquatic resources. This is just away from Tokyo about around 820km and its a foreigner friendly place where I think all should go and have fun.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum