Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kinsley

What do you say about my suggestion? Empty What do you say about my suggestion?

Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:58 pm
My father have decided to take a trip in these days. So I suggest he must take travel packages from nyc. I am damn sure this will be a wonderful trip for my father. Any way, Guys what do you say about my suggestion.
Kimberly322

What do you say about my suggestion? Empty Re: What do you say about my suggestion?

Mon Aug 07, 2023 10:37 am
I must say that your suggestion for your father could be perfect. If he will visit the beauty of Niagra falls and can spend time in its rainbow room. That is surely an interesting activity that he can enjoy. So must add this one to his bucket list.
Kinsley

What do you say about my suggestion? Empty Re: What do you say about my suggestion?

Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:34 am
Well, I am very happy to see your reply. I want to say that I must recommended rainbow room to my father. I am so happy for my father plan. I am damn sure they will be back from this trip with great experience. Do you have any plan's for these days?
Marilyn.Z
Marilyn.Z
http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:04 am
The Rainbow Room is a good restaurant near Niagara Falls. Which offers good sitting, tasty food, and also good services. I am sure that your father will like this place and enjoy the good food there. Don't forget to share his personal experience here.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum