Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kinsley

Last week I enjoyed 3-Day New York to Niagara Falls, Empty Last week I enjoyed 3-Day New York to Niagara Falls,

Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:50 pm
Last week I enjoyed 3-Day New York to Niagara Falls, IMAX Movie, Cave of the Winds, Goat Island and Maid of the Mist Tour. It's a wonderful tour for me. So, then I suggest my sister must take this trip. Do you have any suggestions for my sister?

I will take bus trips from san francisco!
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

Last week I enjoyed 3-Day New York to Niagara Falls, Empty Re: Last week I enjoyed 3-Day New York to Niagara Falls,

Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:52 am
hey, i have seen your post and i must say you had great fun with movies, and the plan for the bus trips from san francisco is amazing.
Kinsley

Last week I enjoyed 3-Day New York to Niagara Falls, Empty Re: Last week I enjoyed 3-Day New York to Niagara Falls,

Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:53 pm
Well, I am very happy to read your complement. By the do you enjoy this trip? If yes must share your experience here. Waiting for your response.
Kimberly322

Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:36 am
3-Day New York to Niagara Falls, IMAX Movie, Cave of the Winds, Goat Island and Maid of the Mist Tour all sounds perfect to make memories. I love them and am curious to know about their pricing and departure dates trough you. Could you please share this with us?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum