Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Marilyn.Z
Marilyn.Z
http://www.goldenbustours.com/

bus tour west coast usa Empty bus tour west coast usa

Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:34 pm
Here i am going to talk about bus tour west coast usa. I go chance to visit us west coast tours recently. Although it was challenge for me to catch the bus but once i joined the bus my dreamy destination had a great start. first of all we went to Berkeley. I was amazed to see that UC Berkeley is changed a lot since my last visit. I took photos and had great fun later we went to eat food and get back to our hotel. Second day we went to see nature destinations of west coast those are stunning during these tours i was able to see all the major and amazing national parks of west coast that makes me happy. Being a nature sightseeing lovers i would love to go there again and again and would love to try west coast tour once again.
Kimberly322

bus tour west coast usa Empty Re: bus tour west coast usa

Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:25 am
Wow, what a coincidence buddy I was also in the west coast USA in the last few days. I enjoyed yosemite park tours from san francisco and that was a really good experience for me as well. I enjoyed there lots of activities such as swimming and fishing at Mercered River. I must say its wildlife and Yosemite Valley views are also very attractive to me. I spend a night there and enjoyed camping as well. Like you I am also willing to enjoy West coast trip again in my free time or when I have enough budget.
Kinsley

Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:26 am
Well, I appreciate your telling us about that trip. After reading your post, I have come to the conclusion that I must go on this trip. By the way, Before I will go there Can you share the pricing and available days of this trip here. I am waiting for your response.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum