Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

Maui is new place  Empty Maui is new place

Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:24 am
Hello guys! Maui is a new place for me and I have no a personal experience of this place. I want to take this tour after completing my san francisco day tour. i am waiting for your reply.
Marilyn.Z
Marilyn.Z
http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Maui is new place  Empty maui travel facts

Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:54 pm
I would say that Maui is one of most promising attraction and a favorite place for nature lovers. This is the second largest place of Hawaii. It is a place where one of the dormant volcanoes is located of the world. it has beautiful pineapple farms that grabs million of visitors attentions towards it. You will be amazed to know that yearly 10,000 humpback whales migrate to this place. There are much more other interesting facts about this lovely place must share if you know few of them. I would love to know.
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

Maui is new place  Empty Re: Maui is new place

Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:19 am
Hey buddy! You share here the great stuff about it and i really like it. I have noted down this suggestion and i will try this. By the way, can you share here some images of your collections?
Marilyn.Z
Marilyn.Z

Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:16 pm
I am glad that you like my shared suggestions and by the way i am very much sure that you will have great time there if you will enjoy all these attractions. It would be great fun i bet. Here i am going to share few images for you and i am sure these will help you more.

Maui is new place  12808

Maui is new place  Things-To-Do-In-Maui

Maui is new place  Image
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:22 am
I would appreciate the photography and this will be really such a great time period for sure. These views are really beautiful and must be appreciative time. I wanna ask you a question relating to Hawaii. Which hotel is best to stay in Hawaii, Actually, my sister wants to go there and this will be really fascinating time ahead.
Kinsley

Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:36 am
I read all these conversations I feel bad to say that the name of Maui is a new place for me. Because in my life I have never visited this place. By the way, Can you share some more massive information share here?
Marilyn.Z
Marilyn.Z

Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:37 pm
I want to say that all the members shared enough information about Maui with images. But you said that you want to get more stuff about this. So would you like to tell me which kind of information you want to get about this place?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum