Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Madeline

Pakistani Dresses Empty Pakistani Dresses

Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:32 am
Have you ever been tried Pakistani Dresses? I would love to know and this will be i am sure a good way of fun and you also can learn the new things and culture about the country. So if you are interested must share it here to me.
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

Pakistani Dresses Empty Re: Pakistani Dresses

Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:04 am
Yes, I would love to learn about the culture of this country, Would you share it here with me? I like to see images too. My mother is soon b going on excursion from new york and then i will love to read your post here as i love traditions of the different places.
Madeline

Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:29 am
Hazel Jackson, If you want to enjoy things like it would be really massive. I will suggest you to check out the replica dresses online. It will let you know more about the Pakistani dresses.
Jesse
http://clothesbazaar.com

Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:21 am
Hello Madeline! I also suggest your that you must try the replica dresses. I like this and specially the Pakistani shalwar kameez is nice dress and i buy many shalwar kameez for my self. This is awesome fashion.
Madeline

Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:09 am
Hey, Jesse! good to see you here. and thanx.
Jesse
http://clothesbazaar.com

Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:29 am
Hello Madeline! can you share some images of your collection. I want to know about your choice. So if you don't mind so share with us. I am waiting for your reply.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum