Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kimberly322

Rome is Capital of Italy.. Empty Rome is Capital of Italy..

Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:37 am
Guys! Rome will be my next destination which I will explore in these days with my brother. I want to see different and new places in my whole life so this place is new for me and I am so excited about this journey. Guys! You share some stuff about its famous attractions and food places. I am sure this community is helpful for me. By the way, What are you doing now-a-days?

What do you say about cherry blossom new jersey?
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

Rome is Capital of Italy.. Empty Re: Rome is Capital of Italy..

Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:27 am
Rome City is beautiful and you will get lots of memories by spending time in this city. I will recommend you go ahead and have lots of enjoyment by exploring these places in Rome:
Vatican Museums
Piazza Navona
Colosseum
Spanish Steps
Castel Sant'Angelo.
Marilyn.Z
Marilyn.Z
http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:30 am
I admire the above member for sharing the wonderful attractions here of Rome which is to pf the list places there. I also really like this destination for enjoying the traveling. By the way, in the next days, I will visit this destination personally, and then I will explore these places there. Anyhow, what do you say about its dining places?
Jayceon00

Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:29 pm
Rome is finest destination among the all fun and travelling lover and tourists can enjoy some time with buddies. I also have a plan to go there in coming months to explore the beauty of this fabulous attractions. I am so sure that it will be a really great time for us and we will come back with unforgettable memories.
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:26 am
I do agree with you all, I am sure that this will be really a good way of fun for everyone. I would like to see some images if somebody has then must share it here with me. I will be really grateful and will be I am sure useful for others too. I will be waiting for the images.
Madeline

Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:57 am
Rome is one of the beautiful capital and this will be really massive for having such adorable time.
Jesse
http://clothesbazaar.com

Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:38 am
Hello Kimberly322! I see some images of Rome and i like this place. By the way, can you explain more about this place. Any ways, i am shopping lover and i like to follow the new trendy fashion. The top quality fake designer clothes is my favorite and i like it.
Madeline

Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:45 am
Guys! will you help me to choose the best place to go with my friends?
Jesse
http://clothesbazaar.com

Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:07 am
Hello Madeline! I suggest you that you visit the New York city or Niagara falls with your friends. Both are the awesome places and i personally visit there with my family. The shopping malls is nice of there.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum