Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Madeline

Madeline a new person Empty Madeline a new person

Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:38 am
Hey this is me Madeline and i am here to stay connected with all of you, I am so hopefully people will stay tuned and will get information about fashion and trends.
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

Madeline a new person Empty Re: Madeline a new person

Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:00 am
Madeline, I am also a member of the forum, Being a good participant, I will like to say welcome you here. You will enjoy this forum and your interests. I can see you like fashion talk and i am sure this will be amazing. Anyway, have you tried shopping places in New York as i had during my tours from new york.
Madeline

Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:16 am
New York is one of the great places and people will have such a splendid time as they will visit. I would like to ask if you had been tried cothesbazaar for shopping online? if not then must check it out.
Kimberly322

Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:54 am
Madeline, Being a member of this forum, i will like to say welcome to you here in this community. I am so sure you will have great adorable time.
Marilyn.Z
Marilyn.Z
http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:10 am
Madeline! I would like to say welcome to you this board. I am sure you will enjoy quality time with all of us. By the way, in your last post, you are talking about bazaar for shopping online. I am no idea about this but I want to know about this in detail. Because I really likes to do online shopping.
Kimberly322

Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:32 am
Online shopping is always irritating for me cause it never makes me satisfied. THat's why I always love to go for shopping toward different places and wanna know what do you say about physical shopping?
Marilyn.Z
Marilyn.Z
http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Fri Dec 30, 2022 8:45 am
Well, I am going to agree with you on this matter. But if you buy things from the original site then I think you should do things according to your choice. Anyhow, I prefer both ways for enjoying shopping. Would you like to tell me which places do you like for shopping?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum