Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

Places in Cuba  Empty Places in Cuba

Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:07 am
Callejon de Hamel
Pico Turquino
Hicacos Peninsula
Castillo de San Salvador de la Punta
Christ of Havana
Desembarco del Granma National Park
I will visit all these places in Cuba and will get superb experience for sure. You guys let me know will it really gonna be an amazing journey as I am assuming?

one day tour from san francisco was remakble for me.
Kinsley

Places in Cuba  Empty Re: Places in Cuba

Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:44 am
Hazel Jackson! well, I read your post I want to say that the name of Cuba is new for me. Because in my life I have never visited this place. So, I have no idea about the attraction of Cuba . I am the biggest lover of traveling and it is my crush. After read your post I have decided in my free time I must visit Cuba and its attractions. By the way, Best of luck! After coming back from this tour you must share your experience here.
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:47 am
Well! as you are saying these places are new for you too so you also get a fun-filled experience by taking a tour of these sights which I have planned for me. I am sure this will gonna be something really bets and fantastic for both of us. Anyways let's see what the other members of this board tell us regarding these places ?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum