Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kimberly322

Warsaw trip. Empty Warsaw trip.

Tue May 19, 2020 5:30 am
Warsaw is the capital of Poland and there are many wonderful attractions for exploring for tourists so being a travel freak s I suggest you must enjoy a tour of Warsaw and explore its beautiful places. I am sure all of you like my suggestion. So good luck for the next trip.

My family also come back from weekend trips from san francisco.
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

Warsaw trip. Empty Re: Warsaw trip.

Tue May 19, 2020 6:22 am
Your suggestion is good and I would like to act upon this soon. Will you tell me that which attractions are best for exploring there in Warsaw? Mention the names of those sights. I will must explore those places whenever will take a tour of  Warsaw.
Kinsley

Fri May 29, 2020 8:55 am
Kimberly322! I read your post I want to say that Warsaw is a new name for me. I am a also a travel freak but in my life, I have never enjoyed the Warsaw trip. After reading your post I have decided in my free time I must take this tour. By the way, I want to say that can you share some massive information about this tour here. I am waiting for your response.
Jayceon00

Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:52 am
I am very happy about my plan because I also have a plan to go there in coming months to enjoy my holidays with my mates. I am so sure that it will be a really great time for us and we will come back with a lot of pleasant memories. Have you any idea about its fabulous resorts?
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:04 am
Hello guys! I read all of your posts and this is very nice. But i have no idea about it and i never visit there personally. But after read your posts i make a plan to will visit there with my family.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum