Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am here!

+2
Marilyn.Z
Kimberly322
6 posters
Go down
Kimberly322

I am here! Empty I am here!

Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:42 am
Hi! Firstly I will introduce myself, My name is Kimberly and I live in New York. I am new person of this community. I take interest in travelling and my aim of life is to visit different places and see new modern attractions. I hope I will spend really good time here and this forum will gonna be best for me to communicate with others.
Marilyn.Z
Marilyn.Z
http://www.goldenbustours.com/

I am here! Empty Re: I am here!

Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:07 am
Hello, nice to meet with you here and as a member of this board, I would like to say welcome to you here. Let me share with you, I am also a new member in this community and like you, I am also interested in traveling. I am a traveling freak and traveling is my passion. By the way, what do you want to say about traveling?
Daisyly
https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:02 am
Welcome to this discussion board with very heartedly. And you both have shared a very impressive conversation. Traveling it's my passion. I love to explore the beauty of nature. I would say traveling is the second journey of entertainment for me. I have many ideas about many different places. O hope my ideas will be meaningful for both of you.
Marilyn.Z
Marilyn.Z

Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:13 am
It is really nice you like the conversation and like both of us, you are also a traveling freak and love to enjoy the natural beauty there. By the way, which kind of places you like to enjoy the traveling and would you like to share here which places you have explored still yet in your life.
Kinsley

Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:20 pm
First of all Welcome here. This is good you have joined this community. I read your post I am also a big lover of traveling. In my whole life I have visited many attractive places. These days I am free so I have decided to visit Italy. On my trip, I will enjoy many activities there. These are Hiking, Camping, Walking, and Biking there. I want to say that Have you visited Italy trip If yes, you will share these popular attractions names of Italy. I am sure your reply will useful to me. I am waiting for your reply.
Marilyn.Z
Marilyn.Z

Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:32 am
That's really nice you welcome to newcomers here and also share about your next trip here. Italy is your next travel destination, which is an adorable destination to visit for enjoying traveling. I am keen to know that when you will explore this destination then which places you will visit there?
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:57 am
That is something so much amazing to have such a good and most reliable time for having a great way of fun for us ahead. It would be a really good source of fun for everyone and will be a really majestic time for you all too. So keep it more up and my best wishes are with you.
Madeline

Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:19 am
That seems really amazing to have such a good time. I would love to appreciate the time and will like to talk with all of you.

What can you all say about bazaar for shopping online?
Kimberly322

Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:55 am
Kimberly, I would like to say welcome to you here and this will be really massive for having such a good time ahead as it.
Marilyn.Z
Marilyn.Z

Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:06 am
Kimberly322! It seems good you also say welcome to a new member here. I am happy the members of this community like to talk with each without any hesitation. Let's talk about hobbies of each other for running this decision. So would you like to share your favorite hobbies with all of us? I will see your reply after enjoying my NYC tour, which I am going to take by goldenbustours.
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:13 am
Everyone, keep up the good discussion going on. I am so sure that this would grab others visitors attention here.
Kimberly322

Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:50 am
Marilyn.Z wrote:Kimberly322! It seems good you also say welcome to a new member here. I am happy the members of this community like to talk with each without any hesitation. Let's talk about hobbies of each other for running this decision. So would you like to share your favorite hobbies with all of us? I will see your reply after enjoying my NYC tour, which I am going to take by goldenbustours.

Communicating with new people to learn something new is my hobby these days. I love to attend gatherings and wanna try new tasty foods with these new people. What about you?
cherry blossoms washington is just coming.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum