Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

Lake Kariba Empty Lake Kariba

Wed May 13, 2020 8:36 am
Lake Kariba will be a surely nice place to explore and I would like to go for the tour of this destination soon. YOu guys share some images and some interesting views as well. I am willing to get tuff from your side so share here something really good about Lake Kariba?

I have experienced niagara falls tour from new york.

Kimberly322

Lake Kariba Empty Re: Lake Kariba

Thu May 14, 2020 5:21 am
Well, I want to say that Lake Kariba is so largest lake in the world and sure many travelers have enjoyed a tour of this place. Well, I have shared some images of this destination and I am sure you will like my shared views. Best of luck for this trip.
Lake Kariba Maxresdefault
Lake Kariba Kariba-Dam
I hope you like them.
Jayceon00

Mon May 18, 2020 5:47 am
Lake Kariba is a well known holiday destination of the world where a lot of visitors visited it annually and came back with awesome experince. I also spent a really good time there but after seeing your shared most impressive views to increase my craze so I have decided that I must go there once again at the end of this year with my whole family and I want to try there my favourite activity. I want to know about your next plan?

I want to know your views about los angeles grand canyon bus tour?
Kinsley

Mon May 18, 2020 6:59 am
Guys, I read al your posts I am sure your information will be useful for me. I am a travel freak and it is my passion in my life I have enjoyed many tours. But I have never visited Lake Kariba. But after reading all your conversations I have decided to visit Lake Kariba. I am soo excited about this trip. By the way, I want to say that guys can you suggest to me which activities will be best for enjoying there? I am waiting for your response.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum