Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

Overland Track Empty Overland Track

Thu May 07, 2020 7:10 am
Overland Track is best for hikers and I am planning to be there in next year with mates. It would be really interesting for me and enjoyable as well. I want to ask you guys if you have an idea about this destination or you have experienced then let me know. I am here to get some stuff and suggestions about this place.

I went for the bus tour from new york.
Kimberly322

Overland Track Empty Re: Overland Track

Sat May 09, 2020 7:38 am
Well, I am going to say that Overland Track is so wonderful place and Overland Track is an Australian hiking track and makes sure many travelers have enjoyed this place. You can enjoy there hiking, photography, camping, sunset views, sightseeing. and other things. I am sure this trip will be a good trip for you so good luck for this trip.
Kinsley

Sat May 09, 2020 7:45 am
Guys, I read all your post I hope so your conversation will be useful for me. I am a travel freak and it is my passion. I feel very bad to say that I ahve no idea about Overland Track. But after read your replies I have decided in my free time I must enjoy this tour. Becasue I like hiking, photography, camping, sunset views, sightseeing, and many more activities. By the way, Hazel Jackson All the best for your trip.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum