Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

Jamaica travel Empty Jamaica travel

Mon May 04, 2020 7:16 am
Rose Hall Great House
Blue Mountains
Green Grotto Caves
Bob Marley Museum
Dolphin Cove Ocho Rios
Dunn's River Falls & Park
these are the best sights to explore in Jamaica that I really love a lot to explore again and again. I will go for the tour of these places as soon as will get a chance and will enjoy my time with zeal and zest. You guys share your views about these sights?

I enjoyed best bus tours nyc.
Kinsley

Jamaica travel Empty Re: Jamaica travel

Tue May 05, 2020 6:43 am
Hazel Jackson! I am very happy to read your planing. I am damn sure your planing is too good. Personally I have visited these attractions but the Blue Mountains is my favorite place. I want to say that on your trip you must take your camera and enjoying photography there. All the best for your trip. I hope so you will be back from this tour with great experiences. After coming back from this tour you must share your memories.
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

Tue May 05, 2020 7:15 am
I like your nice views about this travel plan and good to see you have shared some travel tips with me as well. I will consider them as well and will make my journey as pleasant as I can. These things will gonna be so nice to me. I will must share my memories after getting back from this journey. YOu must keep sharing your nice views and suggestions for me.
Jesse
http://clothesbazaar.com

Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:46 am
Hello Hazel Jackson! I read your post and this is very nice and your sharing list is good. But i am shopping lover and i want to know about the names of shopping malls. I visit many places and buy the best replica clothing for my self. If you know about this so share here.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum