Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kimberly322

San Antonio and its places.. Empty San Antonio and its places..

Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:34 am
Guys! I have enjoyed a tour of San Antonio city and have spent their amazing time while explored these places during this tour like as:
Six Flags Fiesta Texas
San Antonio Museum of Art
Tower of the Americas
San Antonio River Walk
San Antonio Missions National.
I want to say that all these places are so good and attractive for tourists and I have enjoyed there many kinds of activities so this trip was a memorable tour for me. By the way, Guys! What do you think about these places?

My brother has enjoyed tours out of new york.
Kinsley

San Antonio and its places.. Empty Re: San Antonio and its places..

Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:53 am
Kimberly322! I want to say that the first time I hear this San Antonio city. Because in my life I have never visited this city. I am a big lover of traveling after read your post I have decided in my free time I will enjoy this city tour. So, I want to say that If you have enjoyed photography there. so, can you share some views of popular attractions here? I am waiting for your reply.
Kimberly322

Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:59 am
Yes, I have enjoyed their photography because I like it so I have captured many views on my camera while this trip which I have shared below I am sure you like these views about its famous attractions.

San Antonio and its places.. Image

San Antonio and its places.. 1541718061120

San Antonio and its places.. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkDXYnErB7PmtKe0pbzwZoPN4ErsM4n5XcuEd_WfBpVvjdZE-N3w&s
I am sure you like them.
Jesse
http://clothesbazaar.com

Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:28 am
Hello Kimberly322! I read your post and this is very nice and awesome. Your sharing list is nice but i lam shopping lover and i want to know about there malls so if you know about this so share here with some nice stuff.

I buy many replica designer dresses for sale.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum