Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Daisyly
https://www.goldenbustours.com/

The Great Wall of China  Empty The Great Wall of China

Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:49 am
The Great Wall of China is one of my favorite tours in this world. I have fully enjoyed my journey with my friends. At the time of my visit, I have captured many pictures on my camera. I have shared it with you after the end of my conversation. It's an adventure part for me. It's all around the greenery area was a wonderful attraction for my eyes. I have shared with you a picture.
The Great Wall of China  Ef0f596a330d9ea8fd981d893f4a16e2
The Great Wall of China  Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSn-WWteUKmsnSTAwqN7Mojq0bskvYoRJxKLJ_BCLV0AjUq_1Qu
Kimberly322

The Great Wall of China  Empty Re: The Great Wall of China

Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:44 am
Wow, I have seen these pictures and read your views and these picture are so surprising for me. These pictures shows, that this place is so beautiful and historical and there is nature beauty around it. It seems such a dramatic place. Well, I want to say about this place I have not visited this place yet in my life. But I am planing to go there and must see amazing place personally. By the way, I have no idea where this place is located so, Daisyly! You have visited there so you tell me its locations. I hope you will share some stuff regarding this.

Daisyly

Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:20 pm
Well, I read your conversation. You ask me that the view of sharing my stuff where is this. This is a china place and it's a great historical place in Beijing. It's a wonderful place for all visitors who have to going there to visit them this such a nice site in this world. I must say you should go there and visit there at least one time in your whole life. I hope you will enjoy your journey. And I hope my suggestion will be meaningful for you.
Marilyn.Z
Marilyn.Z
http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:19 am
Well, such a great conversation is going here about The Great Wall of China, it is the historical and wonderful landmark to visit in China. I am happy to say that I had visited this attraction personally and spent such a fabulous time there, In fact, I suggest travelers visit this attraction at least once a time in their life.
Daisyly

Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:14 am
Yes, I agree with you, Marilyn. It's such a nice conversation about the great wall of china. After completing my visit to this site with my friends. I have fully refreshed my mind and come back with a happy face. Anyone will be share with me your experience on this site more?
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:14 am
I never get a chance to explore The Great Wall of China till yet but it will be something really exciting for me to get a chance of being there. This is a fantastic spot to explore and most ancient as well. Guys, you let me know which activities will gonna be best for me to enjoy at this spot?
Kinsley

Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:14 am
Daisyly! Well, I read your post and see these images. I am a big lover of traveling and it is my passion. In my life, I have visited many attractive places. But I have never visited the Wall of China. After reading your post I have decided in my life I must visit this place. I am sure this will be a wonderful tour for me. These days I am free so I have decided to The Great Wall of China. I am sure this will be a wonderful tour for me. Have you any opinion about my tour you will share your opinion here.
Marilyn.Z
Marilyn.Z
http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:34 am
Hazel Jackson wrote:I never get a chance to explore The Great Wall of China till yet but it will be something really exciting for me to get a chance of being there. This is a fantastic spot to explore and most ancient as well. Guys, you let me know which activities will gonna be best for me to enjoy at this spot?

Hiking
Paragliding
Mitianyu Cable Car Ride
Nan Pass - The Cloud Platform
Great Wall Marathon
All of these are the best things to do at the Great Wall of China which you can enjoy there. I am sure that you will like this shared stuff.
Kinsley

Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:25 am
Marilyn.Z! I want to say that I hope so your information will be useful for me and other travelers. By the way, I want to say that can you share which hotels will be best for staying in China? I am waiting for your reply.
Madeline

Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:58 am
China World Mall,
Super Brand Mall,
Beijing New World Shopping Mall,
I had been tried so many destinations when i was in China, I have mentioned some names above and this will be i am sure a good way. So do you have ideas about shoppings and know-how about fashion?
Kimberly322

Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:13 am
I want to know how many times you had been enjoyed The Great Wall of China? I will like to have such a good time ahead as it. I am spending out the time here more.
Madeline

Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:02 am
hello guys ! its very true that the great wall of china is really astonishing place ever. And i also have a great experience to share with you about the replica online shoppingshop smart and easy now.
Kimberly322

Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:13 am
Well, being a traveling freak would like to say that really useful stuff you guys just have shared here. I am impressed with this and curious to visit the great wall of china cause free from tour west coast usa. So what do you think how it would be for?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum