Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

tour of Spain  Empty tour of Spain

Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:07 am
Royal Palace of Madrid
Mercado de La Boqueria
Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba
El Retiro Park
Kulåsparken
Picasso Museum
Plaza Mayor
I will go for a tour of Spain and will enjoy my time fully by exploring these sights. I will enjoy being there fully and by trying diverse fun-filled activities will make this journey remarkable for me. Guys, have you ever enjoyed a tour of these places in Spain?

I will go for bus tours from ny.
Jayceon00

tour of Spain  Empty Re: tour of Spain

Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:25 pm
I also have a plan to go El Retiro Park in the next week of this month for having fun with my mates. I am so sure that it will be a really great time for us and we will come back with many pleasant memories. I want capture many images of this amazing park in my camera. Any suggestion for us?
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:54 am
Well! As you have a plan to enjoy time at El Retiro Park. Get a fun-filled experience and share your experience by this trip. Have a good time there and share those photographs with me as soon as you will get back from this trip. I am waiting to read your travel story as well.
Kinsley

Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:02 am
Well, I read your post I feel very bad to say that I have never enjoyed the Spain tour. So, I have no idea about these attractions. But being a traveler I suggest you must take your camera and enjoying photography there. All the best for this tour. After coming back from this tour you must share your experience here. I am waiting for your response.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum