Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Marilyn.Z
Marilyn.Z
http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Must visit these places in London  Empty Must visit these places in London

Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:03 pm
Barbican Estate and Barbican Centre
St. Pancras Hotel and Train Station
The Shard
Tower Bridge
The Globe Theatre
Houses of Parliament/Big Ben
St. Paul's Cathedral
Drapers' Hall
I am going to say that I have shared those places list here which are best to visit in this city. SO I recommend travelers should explorer it.

I am willing to enjoy bus tours from new york city.
Kimberly322

Must visit these places in London  Empty Re: Must visit these places in London

Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:25 am
Well, Marilyn.Z! I am going to say that I have taken many tours in my whole life but I have not taken the London tour. So after reading your post, I have decided I will must go to London and will explore these attractions one by one. I like your suggestion and thanks for shared stuff. Well, Marilyn.Z! I want to ask you which activities I can enjoy there personally? I am asking your because I love to enjoy activities. Well, I am waiting for your response.
Jayceon00

Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:28 pm
I also spent a really good time at Tower Bridge but after reading your shared list about alluring attractions I have decided that I must explore these other places in my next tour to get great experince. I hope so that it will be a really great time for me and will be come back with a lot of pleasant memories.

I had huge fun at bus tour to washington dc from toronto
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:08 am
Wow! I am impressed to get massive stuff regarding the attractions of London now have determined that will also visit these places in London at once and will get the finest experience for sure. Keeposzhaing interesting stuff like this and also share something about the best dining places in London?
Madeline

Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:15 am
London has numerous places for shopping lovers. I use to keep a check on the things like it. I have a dream to see places like it.

the best replica clothing website is here now.
Jesse
http://clothesbazaar.com

Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:14 am
Hello Madeline! Yah, you are right that London is a nice place and there has numerous places for the shopping lover. I personally visit there and i buy many things from there.
Marilyn.Z
Marilyn.Z
http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:46 pm
Would you like to tell me where you enjoy shopping in London? Which London malls are your favorite?
Kinsley

Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:41 am
I read all your posts I am damn sure this will be a wonderful decision for London attractions. Immediately I enjoyed this tour. It was a wonderful trip for me. I have enjoyed many activities there. By the way, There are many popular shopping places in London. These names are Bond Street, Harrods, Portobello Road Market, and Regent Street. You must add these names to your list and enjoy shopping in these places.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum