Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kinsley

My next destination is Kyoto,  Empty My next destination is Kyoto,

Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:54 am
These days I am free so my next trip is in Kyoto. It is the city in Japan. On my tour, I will visit the popular attractions of this city. These are Kinkaku-ji, Fushimi Inari Taisha, Arashiyama, Higashiyama Jisho-ji, and Toji. I want to say that If anyone has enjoyed this tour so you will share your experience and some popular shopping places names share here. I am sure your reply will be useful to me. Waiting for your reply. 

I will again enjoy bus tours usa west coast
Hazel Jackson
Hazel Jackson

My next destination is Kyoto,  Empty Re: My next destination is Kyoto,

Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:07 pm
ASTY Kyoto
Kyoto Handicraft Center
AEON MALL Kyoto Gojo
Kyoto Station Building
KAWARAMACHI OPA
These will be the best places for shopping for you. SO note these names to your cart and enjoy shopping there while your exciting trip of Kyoto.
Kimberly322

Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:22 am
Well, after reading both of your posts I am so happy because I have decided I will must go to Kyoto and enjoy there shopping because I have never explored this place and I love to enjoy shopping so I am sure these malls will be best for me and for Kinsley. By the way, Kinsley! I am sure these places will make your journey amazing and excellent for you and you will spend there fabulous time.
Daisyly
https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:34 am
Hey guys! I really like traveling with shopping. I personally visit the many place where I buy many dresses for my self. Tell me about your favorite place. I am waiting for that.

do you know about the replica cloth house
Jesse
http://clothesbazaar.com

Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:22 am
Hello Daisyly! I also like to buy the replica clothes and i have many collection of this. I like the online shopping and this is very nice. I mostly visit the clothesbazaar.com. what you say about this? But in my thought the physically shopping is not bad and i also try this.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum