Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Eloise

My best friend,  Empty My best friend,

Thu Sep 26, 2024 12:39 pm
My best friend shared the story with me. recently she visited the tours of east coast usa. Then, she came home in this tour, so her husband is very happy after seeing her. On this night, they have a great time with each other and enjoy the candlelight dinner. Anyway, she suggested me you go there and spend a beautiful time there. By the way, did you visit this place?
Kinsley

My best friend,  Empty Re: My best friend,

Sat Sep 28, 2024 10:10 am
I feel sad that I have no idea about this place. Because this name is new to me and I have never been to go there. that's why I have no idea about this destination. By the way, If you have information relating to this place then Would you like to go there and share it here?
Elmira

Wed Oct 09, 2024 6:49 am
Yers I explored New York on the East Coast. Anyhow, I am keen to know your friend's experience with tours of the East Coast USA. As you say She shared her story with you then Eloise you should share with us the places names that She explored on her trip and Where She enjoyed a candlelight dinner with her husband. Did any special dishes they ordered on that night?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum