Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Elmira

Favorite place in NYC, Empty Favorite place in NYC,

Fri Sep 06, 2024 7:57 am
My cousin went on bus tour nyc with her husband first time after the marriage. She told me, She explored the romantic places on this tour. I heard about her experience with this trip. After hearing her story I am keen to enjoy this tour with my boyfriend. I will plan to go with him there and will explore all the places that my cousin shared with me. By the way, Which place is your favorite in NYC?
Kimberly322

Favorite place in NYC, Empty Re: Favorite place in NYC,

Tue Sep 10, 2024 9:41 am
The Statue of Liberty and Times Square are my favorite places in NYC where I want to go to enjoy strolling boating and photography, and love to go sightseeing there. I would like to know what you like to say about these attractions. What kind of experience do you have regarding them?
Elmira

Thu Sep 12, 2024 8:24 am
Your shared both places are untouched by me. I would like to add them to my cart and plan to visit these places on my tour with my boyfriend. Because We both are crazy about enjoying photography and after having experience with your mentioned activities on these spots I will share my experience here.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum