Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Elmira

Ready to enjoy life, Empty Ready to enjoy life,

Thu Aug 29, 2024 11:23 am
My friend is excited about bus tours chicago. She wanted to enjoy this tour 6 months ago. But She could not enjoy this tour because Her father suffering from Typhoid fever and She had to stay at home to take care. Now Her father is fine and Insisted on my friend Now you should go on a tour and enjoy your life. After hearing my friend's words I remembered my father who is out of the city these days. By the way, Do you have any suggestion about the best place that will remain best for my friend to enjoy a tour?
Eloise

Ready to enjoy life, Empty Re: Ready to enjoy life,

Thu Sep 05, 2024 11:20 am
It is the best tour to enjoy this summer season. I want to recommend you go there and enjoy this flavor and explore the beautiful attractions. I have here some information about its attractions.
Chicago Cultural Center
Chicago Architecture Center
Chicago River
Lakefront Trail
Chicago Architecture River Cruise
Maggie Daley Park
American Writers Museum
What do you say about my sharing?
Elmira

Fri Sep 06, 2024 8:17 am
I am pleased to read your response in which you shared the attraction's names that I would like to recommend to my friend. Anyhow, Your shared name list impressed me. I am thinking of exploring these places with my friend. Especially Lakefront Trail attracted me. So What do you say? Should I go with my friend?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum