Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Eloise

My first date was a special! Empty My first date was a special!

Mon Aug 26, 2024 11:23 am
My first date was a special and memorable experience. I was a bit nervous at the beginning, but excited as well. we went to a nice cafe in the evening. The atmosphere was cozy, with soft music playing in the background. we talked aobut our favorite movies, hobbies, and plans for the future. Our one thing in common. He also likes traveling. We decided that at the next meeting, we would go west coast tour from san francisco. Is this planning good or not? So do you have any plans to enjoy this tour? If yes so share here. Waiting for your response.
Elmira

My first date was a special! Empty Re: My first date was a special!

Mon Aug 26, 2024 3:47 pm
I enjoyed reading about your first date. You shared all the things that you enjoyed with your partner, and After knowing about it I am impressed about your conversation. I am keen to know about, both of your hobbies and favorite movies. Anyhow, I have no plans to enjoy a tour but your selected tour is best So after coming back with a great experience from this tour must share here your experience. I will wait for your reply...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum