Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Elmira

My father health is not well, Empty My father health is not well,

Thu Jul 25, 2024 11:04 am
My father is excited to enjoy bus trips to chicago with friends. But his health is not well so I suggested to him that you should rest these days and should not go with your friends on this tour. After hearing this, he shouted at me, and said, you should mind your own business and not focus on me. I am worried about my father's behavior. I need your suggestion on, How can I make my father's mood joyful. Waiting for your reply...
Eloise

My father health is not well, Empty Re: My father health is not well,

Wed Jul 31, 2024 8:27 am
I read your post. Dear, Traveling is the best option to enjoy and relax in body and mind. I want to recommend he go there and enjoy this tour. Anyway, I have shared here some information about mood-joyful. There are:
Explore new hobbies and activities
Prioritize a healthy diet
Practice self-care
Stay active
Build positive relationships
Connect with nature
Cultivate patience
Reach out for social support

I hope you like it. By the way, do you like traveling? If yes so do you have any plans to enjoy this month? I will be waiting for your response.
Elmira

Fri Aug 02, 2024 11:03 am
I was worried but after having your fast response I am thankful to you. Your shared information impressed me and I would like to implement it to make my father's mood joyful and also like to share with him. Anyhow, I like traveling but I have no plans this month but I am thinking of making plans for my father. So suggest to me Which destination will remain best to visit this month for my father. Waiting for your response...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum