Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Elmira

My uncle wants to communicate with the tourists,  Empty My uncle wants to communicate with the tourists,

Sat Jul 20, 2024 12:00 pm
My uncle told me that after enjoying fun day trips from seattle he wants to conversation with the tourists about the different destinations and wants to know about their experiences with different spots. So I suggested to him, that join a travel community to have conversations with tourists. After hearing my suggestion he feels happy. By the way, Do you have another idea to communicate with the tourists.?

Eloise

My uncle wants to communicate with the tourists,  Empty Re: My uncle wants to communicate with the tourists,

Sat Jul 20, 2024 12:45 pm
It is the best idea to share information about tourists. It is the best company for sharing information about traveling. I am very excited about your uncle's discussion. Well, on what day will he join this community?
Elmira

My uncle wants to communicate with the tourists,  Empty Re: My uncle wants to communicate with the tourists,

Mon Aug 05, 2024 12:32 pm
I am delighted that you liked my suggestion. Anyway, I want to know about New York City. If you visited this destination then You should share your journey here. I would like to read your sharing stuff regarding this spot. By the way, Which activities did you enjoy on the New York City tour?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum