Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kinsley

Heard about Alaska, Empty Heard about Alaska,

Mon Jul 15, 2024 11:11 am
I have heard about Alaska from my friend's side. He says that this is the best state in the US. Many tourists visit this state after reading that the sun is not set there. My craze level increased. I have decided I will go to take a trip to Alaska I am so excited about this tour I am damn sure this will be the best idea to see the new and attractive places. Do you have any suggestions for me? If yes, must share it here.

Coming back from tours from nyc to niagara falls.
Elmira

Heard about Alaska, Empty Re: Heard about Alaska,

Sat Jul 20, 2024 12:18 pm
Wow, You have the best plan and I like it. I want to suggest you pack a camera in your trip luggage to enjoy photography at this destination and most importantly add your experienced place to your bucket list, After having a great experience must share your experienced places with us. I will wait for your reply...
Kinsley

Mon Jul 22, 2024 11:37 am
Thanks for your suggestion. I must take a camera and enjoy photography there. I am happy to see you here. After reading this post I am more than happy and excited about this tour. I will share which places I will visit on my trip. I will share these names here. These are
Gates of the Arctic National Park and Preserve
Hubbard Glacier
Tongass National Forest
Museum of the North
Denali
Mendenhall Glacier Visitor Center
I hope so you like my visiting list. Anyway, Which one is your favorite and Why?

Elmira

Tue Jul 23, 2024 12:35 pm
I am pleased to know about the selected places that you added to your cart to visit. Unluckily, all your shared names are new to me. I have never been there. But I would like to hear about your tour journey if your story attracts me then I will plan to visit these places. By the way, With whom would you go on this tour?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum