Romantic Travel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Elmira

My cousin's mother wants to enjoy a trip, Empty My cousin's mother wants to enjoy a trip,

Thu Jul 11, 2024 9:47 am
My cousin's mother wants to enjoy a trip. She asked me about the best tour. I did not know but I asked her to give me some time to suggest her. Last night I was talking with my friend She shared her experience about the best trips from dc. After hearing about her journey I decided to recommend the 1-Day Washington D.C City Sightseeing Bus Tour to my cousin's mother. What do you like to say about my suggestion?
Kinsley

My cousin's mother wants to enjoy a trip, Empty Re: My cousin's mother wants to enjoy a trip,

Thu Jul 11, 2024 12:45 pm
I want to say that the one-day tour is very short. Because I also enjoy the Washington DC tour. So, I suggest you recommend your cousin's mothers for 5-day tours I will share the tour code here which is GOL-WDC-207 they can book this tour directly from Goldenbustours's website just paste the code and go. In this tour, they will visit the best destinations of Washington DC. I will share it with you.
Elmira

My cousin's mother wants to enjoy a trip, Empty Re: My cousin's mother wants to enjoy a trip,

Sat Jul 13, 2024 12:47 pm
Your response is informative to me and I am impressed with your shared code. I would like to share your mentioned information with my cousin's mother. I am sure with your shared code She will feel easy during booking this tour. By the way, Do you have any suggestions about making her tour memorable?
Kinsley

Mon Jul 15, 2024 10:40 am
Well, Washington DC is one of the best states to read about history. Because there are many popular historical places and museums. I want to recommend must visit the popular places of DC and come back from this trip with amazing memories. Coming back from this tour your cousin must share his experience here.
Elmira

Tue Aug 06, 2024 12:03 pm
I enjoyed Kinsley's response about Washington DC. You truly explained all the important information about this destination. But I want to know about their popular historical places and museum names. If you have a good name list of these destinations then you should share it here. I would like to add all the names to my bucket list to explore when I go there on a tour. Waiting for your suggestions...
Kimberly322

Tue Aug 06, 2024 12:05 pm
You should add these attractions to your list and also don't forget to capture some images during your trip. I am so sure this gonna a great experience for you. By the way, do tell me what is your august plan?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum